Thomas Miller Investment: Managing Director appointed
- Date: 13/11/2013
Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) Limited, a member of the 128 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed David Thomas to the role of Managing Director.
David has been promoted to lead Thomas Miller Investment in the Isle of Man after a period of significant new business growth for the company on the back of good investment performance and the completion of extensive work on its operational infrastructure over the past 18 months.
David joined Thomas Miller Investment in late 2008 to manage mandates for the firm’s institutional clients and became an Investment Director in April 2010. He has previously held senior investment management roles at Singer & Freidlander Investment Management, Collins Stewart and Capital International.
Mike Balfour, Chief Executive, Thomas Miller Investment says:
“David has fantastic experience in the industry and is the perfect candidate to manage our expanding offshore operations in the Isle of Man. This promotion is a reflection of the ability and commitment he has displayed since he joined us in 2008. Following strong investment performance and good inflows across both our institutional and private client businesses, David’s appointment will help to manage Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) with increased impetus.”
- Can't decide whether to sell or rent your new property? BLP has you covered either way as our housing warranty insu… https://t.co/czVFSjCrmh
- Last week at the 74th MEPC Summit, the IMO considered a number of matters relating to the 0.5% sulphur cap taking e… https://t.co/MnLbg4JYNI
- The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products is partnering with Circular Ecology & RICS with a seminar on embodie… https://t.co/qaayLNkQjd
- We are just putting the finishing touches to a special edition of ITIC's Wire, which focuses on air charter brokers… https://t.co/cjZRAeL9q9
- Find out more about the history of the Club, our celebrations during 2019 and our plans for a safer tomorrow https://t.co/RPUbhkc4cI
- A M Best reaffirms the Club's A- Rating https://t.co/0hFF07RLzR
- Following a national survey the HomeOwners Alliance spearheads campaign for ‘snagging retention’ so homeowners can… https://t.co/dKwpADXJ51