Thomas Miller Investment granted license to provide investment advisory services to collective investment schemes
- Date: 14/02/2014
Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) Limited has been granted an extension to its Financial Services license by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission. The company now provides investment advisory services to collective investment schemes under a Class 3 (7) license permission as defined by the Financial Services Act 2008. This is in addition to the investment management services already provided to institutions, private clients and collective investment schemes.
Commenting, Carolyn Gelling, Head of Collective Investment Funds at Thomas Miller Investment said, ‘This further license permission allows for a complimentary service to be added to the existing stable of TMI services for the professional marketplace. TMI has a long standing reputation for delivering risk managed investment performance, through investment and development of an experienced and skilled Investment Management team. It is pleasing to extend aspects of this resource into the collective investment scheme arena and collaborate and partner with other professionals to deliver bespoke and tailored investment solutions.’
In addition to its existing Investment Manager appointments to collective investment schemes, TMI has recently been appointed to its first Investment Advisor role.
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK