Thomas Miller announces the appointment of Simon Nicol as Pension Principal
- Date: 20/09/2016
Thomas Miller Investment today announces that Simon Nicol has joined the business as Pensions Principal.
Simon has significant pensions experience and is highly regarded in the sector for his knowledge, experience and insight relating to pension planning & legislation, both Onshore UK and Offshore. Simon has worked for a number of pension consultancies and wealth management businesses and joins Thomas Miller from Broadstone Corporate Benefits. He will provide technical expertise to clients and to our professional partners, particularly within the accountancy and legal professions.
Hugh Titcomb, CEO of Thomas Miller Investment said:
‘Pension planning is a key part of our wealth planning service for both individuals and corporate clients, along with their advisors. Simon has significant expertise in this area and we are delighted he is joining our team to work alongside our financial planners and investment managers. His appointment supports our commitment to be at the forefront of pension advice in the UK.’
- Can't decide whether to sell or rent your new property? BLP has you covered either way as our housing warranty insu… https://t.co/czVFSjCrmh
- Last week at the 74th MEPC Summit, the IMO considered a number of matters relating to the 0.5% sulphur cap taking e… https://t.co/MnLbg4JYNI
- The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products is partnering with Circular Ecology & RICS with a seminar on embodie… https://t.co/qaayLNkQjd
- We are just putting the finishing touches to a special edition of ITIC's Wire, which focuses on air charter brokers… https://t.co/cjZRAeL9q9
- Find out more about the history of the Club, our celebrations during 2019 and our plans for a safer tomorrow https://t.co/RPUbhkc4cI
- A M Best reaffirms the Club's A- Rating https://t.co/0hFF07RLzR
- Following a national survey the HomeOwners Alliance spearheads campaign for ‘snagging retention’ so homeowners can… https://t.co/dKwpADXJ51