Thomas Miller announces the appointment of Simon Nicol as Pension Principal
- Date: 20/09/2016
Thomas Miller Investment today announces that Simon Nicol has joined the business as Pensions Principal.
Simon has significant pensions experience and is highly regarded in the sector for his knowledge, experience and insight relating to pension planning & legislation, both Onshore UK and Offshore. Simon has worked for a number of pension consultancies and wealth management businesses and joins Thomas Miller from Broadstone Corporate Benefits. He will provide technical expertise to clients and to our professional partners, particularly within the accountancy and legal professions.
Hugh Titcomb, CEO of Thomas Miller Investment said:
‘Pension planning is a key part of our wealth planning service for both individuals and corporate clients, along with their advisors. Simon has significant expertise in this area and we are delighted he is joining our team to work alongside our financial planners and investment managers. His appointment supports our commitment to be at the forefront of pension advice in the UK.’
- Ports "rallied together in just 24 hours to assess every possible storage and transportation solution available [..… https://t.co/4QnoX0PiZW
- Please note there will be a public holiday in Taiwan from 2-5 April 2020 and our offices will be closed and remote… https://t.co/CTbDbJdvAI
- "Freight firms [...] must still explore “all reasonable options” to fulfil their contractual obligations, advises f… https://t.co/JyAsh9yv0I
- "Less than three months after being introduced the global sulphur cap risks being another victim of the coronavirus… https://t.co/lO5btEehfQ
- The sharp increase in the use of scrubbers in the world fleet carries with it a potential for teething problems. Ev… https://t.co/cIzHivEbs0