Thomas Miller Investment Shortlisted for Best Discretionary Fund Manager Award
- Date: 06/01/2014
Thomas Miller Investment has been shortlisted for Professional Adviser awards 2014 in the ‘Best Discretionary Fund Manager’ category.
The Professional Adviser Awards celebrate excellence and achievement in the financial services industry. This is the inaugural ‘Best DFM’ award, which was introduced to reflect the evolution of advisers’ investment operations.
The awards, which will be held in London on 13th February, will see Thomas Miller Investment in contention with the likes of Brooks Macdonald, GAM and Smith & Williamson.
Matt Lonsdale, head of intermediary business development, Thomas Miller Investment, says:
“It is very exciting to be in contention for this award, particularly as this is the first year in which DFMs have been recognised.
“We are committed to providing the investment outcomes that clients need and the service that financial advisers deserve, and this achievement is a reflection of our recent hard work as our DFM business continues to grow.”
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC