Thomas Miller Investment Shortlisted for Best Discretionary Fund Manager Award
- Date: 06/01/2014
Thomas Miller Investment has been shortlisted for Professional Adviser awards 2014 in the ‘Best Discretionary Fund Manager’ category.
The Professional Adviser Awards celebrate excellence and achievement in the financial services industry. This is the inaugural ‘Best DFM’ award, which was introduced to reflect the evolution of advisers’ investment operations.
The awards, which will be held in London on 13th February, will see Thomas Miller Investment in contention with the likes of Brooks Macdonald, GAM and Smith & Williamson.
Matt Lonsdale, head of intermediary business development, Thomas Miller Investment, says:
“It is very exciting to be in contention for this award, particularly as this is the first year in which DFMs have been recognised.
“We are committed to providing the investment outcomes that clients need and the service that financial advisers deserve, and this achievement is a reflection of our recent hard work as our DFM business continues to grow.”
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z