UK Defence Club Soundings: Venezuelan Sanctions Update
- Date: 08/05/2019
The US Government’s sanctions against Venezuela and, specifically, PdVSA, have been a significant focus of discussion since their implementation earlier this year. In this article, we provide an update on the situation and some clarity in relation to the application of the sanctions and how they may impact Members.
Learn more about this and other cases by visiting the 'Insights' section of the UK Defence Club's website.
- Cargo integrity is the adoption of best practice in all aspects of cargo care, through the entire intermodal supply… https://t.co/bHdNODfQWB
- ✅Risk Awareness: CARGO CLAIMS, LNG TANKERS - Use our colour -coded checklist as an aid to risk identification and l… https://t.co/x1CFRzAyny
- ✅What a success! We would like to thank the near 400 attendees of our first Webinar: Fuel Quality - Practical & Leg… https://t.co/KIvzOqOgr1
- A message for our Members from Ulrich Kranich and Charles Fenton (Chairman and CEO, TT Club). We are still here, wo… https://t.co/ZfPFfuDSWJ
- The International Group of P&I Clubs launch the COVID-19 Information Dashboard - Provided by Geollect >… https://t.co/mSgsRlWJxD