TT Club: We were pleased to sponsor Seahorse Clubs' ‘Newcomer of the Year Award'
- Date: 12/12/2013
The Seahorse Club, which has been running for 50 years, is a networking group for public relations, marketing and journalism professionals within the freight transport, shipping and logistics sector.
The worthy winner of the Award was David Kershaw from Heavy Lift and PFI who covered an analysis of South Africa in an article entitled “Mineral Wealth Funds Expansion” An abundance of natural resources located in sub-Saharan Africa is driving demand for heavy lift and project cargo services in the region – but is South Africa living up to the challenges?
In our view David made good use of the people interviewed and provided a balanced view including the opportunities and pitfalls. We were engaged from the beginning of the article and felt David made good use of research and statistics without bombarding us with data.
TT Club's Peregrine Storrs-Fox presenting the award to David Kershaw
- Can't decide whether to sell or rent your new property? BLP has you covered either way as our housing warranty insu… https://t.co/czVFSjCrmh
- Last week at the 74th MEPC Summit, the IMO considered a number of matters relating to the 0.5% sulphur cap taking e… https://t.co/MnLbg4JYNI
- The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products is partnering with Circular Ecology & RICS with a seminar on embodie… https://t.co/qaayLNkQjd
- We are just putting the finishing touches to a special edition of ITIC's Wire, which focuses on air charter brokers… https://t.co/cjZRAeL9q9
- Find out more about the history of the Club, our celebrations during 2019 and our plans for a safer tomorrow https://t.co/RPUbhkc4cI
- A M Best reaffirms the Club's A- Rating https://t.co/0hFF07RLzR
- Following a national survey the HomeOwners Alliance spearheads campaign for ‘snagging retention’ so homeowners can… https://t.co/dKwpADXJ51