Thomas Miller Specialty P&I host Istanbul Reception
- Date: 10/12/2019
Thomas Miller Specialty P&I hosted the “Istanbul Reception” on 5th December 2019 at the fabulous location of Wyndham Hotel at Kalamış, Istanbul.
It was the 10th Reception in a row, previously organised by Hanseatic P&I and the tradition continues under the Thomas Miller umbrella.
During their welcoming speeches, Tobias Braun, Managing Director and Barış Tuncel, Senior Underwriter for Turkey, South Europe and Black Sea Region underlined the importance of the Turkish Market for TMS P&I and expressed their gratitude for the continuous support from the local market. Also news and developments about TMS P&I were shared with the guests.
Over 170 guests and business partners mainly from Turkey, but also from neighbouring countries, enjoyed a nice networking evening with good music, delicious food and drinks.
- ** Final Chance To Register **
- A step forward in the development of electronic bills of lading. "The current pressures felt through the supply c… https://t.co/F9WiRs3y00
- The 3rd article in our series about time bars and supporting documents concerns “The MTM Hong Kong” where the Court… https://t.co/cWsd1a8U4D
- ITIC's Matthew Offers will be presenting to the Middle East Branch of the ICS on Saturday 6th June, alongside Julie… https://t.co/S6oh0maIAx
- @BullardSophia Thanks for sharing!