Thomas Miller Specialty concludes acquisition of Navigators’ fixed-premium protection and indemnity business
- Date: 08/02/2018
Thomas Miller Specialty announces it has concluded the acquisition of Navigators’ London-based, fixed-premium protection and indemnity business.
Guy Pierpoint, Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Miller Specialty, says:
“We have successfully completed this transaction creating an enlarged business which will continue to deliver a market leading proposition for clients. The majority of the Navigators' P&I team will continue their employment with Thomas Miller, thereby ensuring continuity of service and relationships”.
For further information, please contact:
Roland Cross / Jonathan Atkins – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200 / ThomasMillerGroup@fourbroadgate.com
Notes to editors:
Thomas Miller Specialty
Thomas Miller Specialty is a commercial Managing General Agency (MGA) offering leading global insurance and related risk management services across a number of sectors, including marine, offshore, aerospace, cyber & e-crime and kidnap & ransom.
All of their specialty risks are managed by Thomas Miller on behalf of Lloyd's of London and select company markets.
Thomas Miller is an international provider of market leading insurance services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Increasingly Thomas Miller applies its knowledge and expertise to the development of specialist privately owned businesses
Principal activities include:
- Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutuals
- Managing general agency
- Professional services including technical and legal services, claims and captive management
- Investment management for institutions and private clients
- Press Release: UK P&I Club announces winners of ‘Investing in a Safer Tomorrow’ competition at 150th anniversary Ga… https://t.co/xciGJPA7Lo
- "Just-In-Time" (JIT) operations have the potential to cut the time ships spend idling outside ports and help reduce… https://t.co/2jlvHl5Wi2
- We're pleased to announce the regional winners of the Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Award 2019.… https://t.co/emnUqFOSJF
- Freight Crime - An Investigative Experience Focused on the United Kingdom. Read this case study from Signum Service… https://t.co/FhbGOHCodt