Thomas Miller Investment: Richards & Gelling named as Isle of Man Future Leaders
- Date: 09/04/2014
Tom Richards and Carolyn Gelling have been named by Citywealth Magazine as 'Isle of Man Future Leaders' in their special feature.
The list celebrates up and coming leaders in the Isle of Man. It recognises the high profile and excellence these individuals have already achieved in helping to promote business excellence in their home jurisdiction and consolidating the reputations of the financial services industry globally.
The Isle of Man Future Leaders list has been created from a mix of submissions and feedback and recommendations from the global financial services industry.
To read the full feature please click here.
- Ports "rallied together in just 24 hours to assess every possible storage and transportation solution available [..… https://t.co/4QnoX0PiZW
- Please note there will be a public holiday in Taiwan from 2-5 April 2020 and our offices will be closed and remote… https://t.co/CTbDbJdvAI
- "Freight firms [...] must still explore “all reasonable options” to fulfil their contractual obligations, advises f… https://t.co/JyAsh9yv0I
- "Less than three months after being introduced the global sulphur cap risks being another victim of the coronavirus… https://t.co/lO5btEehfQ
- The sharp increase in the use of scrubbers in the world fleet carries with it a potential for teething problems. Ev… https://t.co/cIzHivEbs0