CODAL - Client Comments
- Date: 15/06/2010
- Source: CODAL website
Roger Chester, Head of Finance and Administration at LionHeart, which offers advice and support to past and present RICS members, says:
“LionHeart is pleased to announce that, through its membership of the Charity Finance Directors’ Group, it has achieved a reduction in its renewal premium amounting to several thousand pounds and these significant savings have been made without restricting sums insured, policy wordings or terms”.
Anna Cochrane, Administration Manager of Trussell Trust, a Christian charity passionate about providing hope and practical help to people in crisis in the UK and Bulgaria, says:
"CODAL’s friendly, customised service combined with its high level of expertise has been of great benefit to The Trussell Trust. As a charity, it is important to us to get the best value possible and we have certainly achieved this through CODAL. We look forward to working with them on more of our projects in future."
- Ports "rallied together in just 24 hours to assess every possible storage and transportation solution available [..… https://t.co/4QnoX0PiZW
- Please note there will be a public holiday in Taiwan from 2-5 April 2020 and our offices will be closed and remote… https://t.co/CTbDbJdvAI
- "Freight firms [...] must still explore “all reasonable options” to fulfil their contractual obligations, advises f… https://t.co/JyAsh9yv0I
- "Less than three months after being introduced the global sulphur cap risks being another victim of the coronavirus… https://t.co/lO5btEehfQ
- The sharp increase in the use of scrubbers in the world fleet carries with it a potential for teething problems. Ev… https://t.co/cIzHivEbs0