Bodily Injury News: Winter 2014/15 edition
- Date: 17/12/2014
This latest edition from the Bodily Injury Team reviews the presentations from the BI Seminar. Louise Livingston recaps Chris Reilly’s back to basics approach in investigations. This issue also features an insider’s view of witness preparation, avoiding charges of obstruction of justice and employer responsibility.Dee O'Leary summarises Post-accident arbitration agreements. Linda Wright gives an overview of Lindsay Malen's presentation on a a “bird’s eye view” of the colossal task of the removal of the COSTA CONCORDIA. Markus McMillin gives the low-down on the Bodily Injury Seminar’s panel discussion on whether to appeal an adverse jury verdict.
The TMA Bodily Injury team is a specialist group from both the New Jersey and San Francisco offices
empowered with a significant settlement authority to deal with the particularly demanding cases of bodily injury in America. Bodily Injury News is the bi-annual newsletter of the Thomas Miller Americas’ Bodily Injury Team.
The information in this newsletter is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such.
- Ports "rallied together in just 24 hours to assess every possible storage and transportation solution available [..… https://t.co/4QnoX0PiZW
- Please note there will be a public holiday in Taiwan from 2-5 April 2020 and our offices will be closed and remote… https://t.co/CTbDbJdvAI
- "Freight firms [...] must still explore “all reasonable options” to fulfil their contractual obligations, advises f… https://t.co/JyAsh9yv0I
- "Less than three months after being introduced the global sulphur cap risks being another victim of the coronavirus… https://t.co/lO5btEehfQ
- The sharp increase in the use of scrubbers in the world fleet carries with it a potential for teething problems. Ev… https://t.co/cIzHivEbs0