UK P&I / UK Defence Club: Hellas Hilights - Issue 28
This issue includes UK Defence and UK P&I Clubs financials, a report on the 2013 Financial Seminar and the Greek Principals' Dinner. Articles from Bodily Injury Team Member Jana Byron on US Bodily Injury Claims: Exposure to non- US carriers. Rod Lingard gives a summary on the legal and insurance aspects of slow steaming.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL