UK P&I Club hosted students from the World Maritime University
- Date: 27/06/2017
On 14th June, UK P&I Club hosted a contingent of graduate students from the World Maritime University (WMU) for a day that included P&I talks, tours of the Lloyds Building and networking.
Claims handlers from across the Syndicates took the time to provide the students with short introductions on various aspects of Club cover and answer any questions they may have. The students, many of whom are sponsored by their Governments to undertake the WMU’s Masters Programme, are coming to the end of a year-long study.
The Club is pleased to again have had the opportunity to host the WMU and wish the students the best of luck in their future endeavours.
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP