UK P&I Club hosted students from the World Maritime University
- Date: 27/06/2017
On 14th June, UK P&I Club hosted a contingent of graduate students from the World Maritime University (WMU) for a day that included P&I talks, tours of the Lloyds Building and networking.
Claims handlers from across the Syndicates took the time to provide the students with short introductions on various aspects of Club cover and answer any questions they may have. The students, many of whom are sponsored by their Governments to undertake the WMU’s Masters Programme, are coming to the end of a year-long study.
The Club is pleased to again have had the opportunity to host the WMU and wish the students the best of luck in their future endeavours.
- A reminder that the Americas office is closed today for a public holiday. Out of Hours contact details available he… https://t.co/ah8vNar3B9
- Circular 2/18: Maritime Labour Convention 2006 as amended (MLC) – liability for uninsured MLC liabilities: https://t.co/x1G5SxtSYZ
- The Crew Health team together with their accredited clinics provide the latest advice and information on a range of… https://t.co/lmPyltT2SU
- The UK P&I Quarterly Legal Updates (QLUs) aim to provide Members with summaries and discussions of legal cases whic… https://t.co/ddTL0HGJZe
- Our regional offices are closed today for the bank holidays. Duty mobile details are available here: https://t.co/Z0pwDQ9W0u