UK P&I Club hosted students from the World Maritime University
- Date: 27/06/2017
On 14th June, UK P&I Club hosted a contingent of graduate students from the World Maritime University (WMU) for a day that included P&I talks, tours of the Lloyds Building and networking.
Claims handlers from across the Syndicates took the time to provide the students with short introductions on various aspects of Club cover and answer any questions they may have. The students, many of whom are sponsored by their Governments to undertake the WMU’s Masters Programme, are coming to the end of a year-long study.
The Club is pleased to again have had the opportunity to host the WMU and wish the students the best of luck in their future endeavours.
- Administrative Penalty Imposed to Ships that Fail to Sign SPRO Agreement When Calling Chinese Ports: https://t.co/ZvNgT7zW41
- Serious housing problems hit highest rate in five years as 2.75 million more people now say house prices are a seri… https://t.co/SRkSplU8DO
- Looking forward to attending the Design Quality conference 'Achieving Well-Designed Places' this week. The event wi… https://t.co/v1N4n3N1Ae
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/rHLYqkcIMN
- Following our successful thought leadership lunch in Manchester last week, it's time to turn our thoughts to our ne… https://t.co/ADRxmZQyA6
- Update on immigration controls on seafarers in Brazil: https://t.co/LQL6jTne7t