UK Club Korean Mountain Climb 2017
- Date: 17/10/2017
The 31st UK Club Korean Mountain Climb took place on Saturday 23rd September 2017 on Acha Mountain, located within Eastern Seoul about 13km from city hall. Achasan is one of five mountains that surround the area, incorporating the mountainous terrain surrounding Yongmabong and Magusan mountain. Participants are able to experience the breathtakingly beautiful scenery and the fantastic panoramic view of Seoul, Guri City, and the Han River on the 5.4km trekking course.
The Thomas Miller team consisted of Andrew Jones, the Regional Director for Asia Pacific, DY Kim from the Hong Kong office, and one of the Underwriters for the Region, James Petrie. They were ably supported by the Club’s Representative in Korea, Hyopsung, led by HS Ku and JH Kim Two. We had an excellent turn out of nearly 40 people from our Members and Brokers in the area.
During the well-deserved Korean barbeque lunch everyone received a commemorative gift, with some continuing the celebratory drinks afterwards!
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP