UK Club Korean Mountain Climb 2017
- Date: 17/10/2017
The 31st UK Club Korean Mountain Climb took place on Saturday 23rd September 2017 on Acha Mountain, located within Eastern Seoul about 13km from city hall. Achasan is one of five mountains that surround the area, incorporating the mountainous terrain surrounding Yongmabong and Magusan mountain. Participants are able to experience the breathtakingly beautiful scenery and the fantastic panoramic view of Seoul, Guri City, and the Han River on the 5.4km trekking course.
The Thomas Miller team consisted of Andrew Jones, the Regional Director for Asia Pacific, DY Kim from the Hong Kong office, and one of the Underwriters for the Region, James Petrie. They were ably supported by the Club’s Representative in Korea, Hyopsung, led by HS Ku and JH Kim Two. We had an excellent turn out of nearly 40 people from our Members and Brokers in the area.
During the well-deserved Korean barbeque lunch everyone received a commemorative gift, with some continuing the celebratory drinks afterwards!
- Administrative Penalty Imposed to Ships that Fail to Sign SPRO Agreement When Calling Chinese Ports: https://t.co/ZvNgT7zW41
- Serious housing problems hit highest rate in five years as 2.75 million more people now say house prices are a seri… https://t.co/SRkSplU8DO
- Looking forward to attending the Design Quality conference 'Achieving Well-Designed Places' this week. The event wi… https://t.co/v1N4n3N1Ae
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/rHLYqkcIMN
- Following our successful thought leadership lunch in Manchester last week, it's time to turn our thoughts to our ne… https://t.co/ADRxmZQyA6
- Update on immigration controls on seafarers in Brazil: https://t.co/LQL6jTne7t