UK Club Korean Mountain Climb 2017
- Date: 17/10/2017
The 31st UK Club Korean Mountain Climb took place on Saturday 23rd September 2017 on Acha Mountain, located within Eastern Seoul about 13km from city hall. Achasan is one of five mountains that surround the area, incorporating the mountainous terrain surrounding Yongmabong and Magusan mountain. Participants are able to experience the breathtakingly beautiful scenery and the fantastic panoramic view of Seoul, Guri City, and the Han River on the 5.4km trekking course.
The Thomas Miller team consisted of Andrew Jones, the Regional Director for Asia Pacific, DY Kim from the Hong Kong office, and one of the Underwriters for the Region, James Petrie. They were ably supported by the Club’s Representative in Korea, Hyopsung, led by HS Ku and JH Kim Two. We had an excellent turn out of nearly 40 people from our Members and Brokers in the area.
During the well-deserved Korean barbeque lunch everyone received a commemorative gift, with some continuing the celebratory drinks afterwards!
- A reminder that the Americas office is closed today for a public holiday. Out of Hours contact details available he… https://t.co/ah8vNar3B9
- Circular 2/18: Maritime Labour Convention 2006 as amended (MLC) – liability for uninsured MLC liabilities: https://t.co/x1G5SxtSYZ
- The Crew Health team together with their accredited clinics provide the latest advice and information on a range of… https://t.co/lmPyltT2SU
- The UK P&I Quarterly Legal Updates (QLUs) aim to provide Members with summaries and discussions of legal cases whic… https://t.co/ddTL0HGJZe
- Our regional offices are closed today for the bank holidays. Duty mobile details are available here: https://t.co/Z0pwDQ9W0u