TT CLUB - Western Australia government to invest in Oakajee port development project
- Date: 15/05/2010
- Source: TT Club website
Murchison Metals CEO Mr Paul Kopejtka said, “The unswerving government support for Oakajee underlines the importance attached to this project by his Government and the enormous benefits that will flow to all stakeholders from unlocking the region’s vast mineral riches. We look forward to continuing to work closely with the WA Government to deliver this important project.”
Mitsubishi Development and Murchison Metals each have a 50% stake in Oakajee Port & Rail (OPR) which is the developer of the mid-west rail infrastructure and port project to serve the fast-growing iron-sector of the region. The two companies also own 50% each of Crosslands Resources, which in turn owns the Jack Hills iron ore project in the mid-west of Western Australia. Stage 1 of the Jack Hills project annually produces up to 1.8 million tonnes high grade iron ore.
Intelligence reporting by Global Intelligence Alliance.
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday