TT CLUB - Western Australia government to invest in Oakajee port development project
- Date: 15/05/2010
- Source: TT Club website
Murchison Metals CEO Mr Paul Kopejtka said, “The unswerving government support for Oakajee underlines the importance attached to this project by his Government and the enormous benefits that will flow to all stakeholders from unlocking the region’s vast mineral riches. We look forward to continuing to work closely with the WA Government to deliver this important project.”
Mitsubishi Development and Murchison Metals each have a 50% stake in Oakajee Port & Rail (OPR) which is the developer of the mid-west rail infrastructure and port project to serve the fast-growing iron-sector of the region. The two companies also own 50% each of Crosslands Resources, which in turn owns the Jack Hills iron ore project in the mid-west of Western Australia. Stage 1 of the Jack Hills project annually produces up to 1.8 million tonnes high grade iron ore.
Intelligence reporting by Global Intelligence Alliance.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG