TT CLUB - Western Australia government to invest in Oakajee port development project
- Date: 15/05/2010
- Source: TT Club website
Murchison Metals CEO Mr Paul Kopejtka said, “The unswerving government support for Oakajee underlines the importance attached to this project by his Government and the enormous benefits that will flow to all stakeholders from unlocking the region’s vast mineral riches. We look forward to continuing to work closely with the WA Government to deliver this important project.”
Mitsubishi Development and Murchison Metals each have a 50% stake in Oakajee Port & Rail (OPR) which is the developer of the mid-west rail infrastructure and port project to serve the fast-growing iron-sector of the region. The two companies also own 50% each of Crosslands Resources, which in turn owns the Jack Hills iron ore project in the mid-west of Western Australia. Stage 1 of the Jack Hills project annually produces up to 1.8 million tonnes high grade iron ore.
Intelligence reporting by Global Intelligence Alliance.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z