TT Club have been shortlisted for two Awards
- Date: 15/11/2013
TT Club are finalists at the 18th Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards
Congratulations go to TT Club’s Sydney Team whose loss prevention initiative has been shortlisted for two Awards:
- Safe Transport Award
- Maritime Services Award.
Both nominations have been based on our ‘Port Authority Risk Matrix’ a unique contingency planning model developed to support the mitigation of losses at port.
Please take a look at the full submission along with some compelling quotes from Members and brokers who have benefitted from the initiative.
The Sydney Team and their guests will be attending the prestigious ceremony in Melbourne on November 21st when the winners will be announced.
We wish them luck.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z