TT Club have been shortlisted for two Awards
- Date: 15/11/2013
TT Club are finalists at the 18th Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards
Congratulations go to TT Club’s Sydney Team whose loss prevention initiative has been shortlisted for two Awards:
- Safe Transport Award
- Maritime Services Award.
Both nominations have been based on our ‘Port Authority Risk Matrix’ a unique contingency planning model developed to support the mitigation of losses at port.
Please take a look at the full submission along with some compelling quotes from Members and brokers who have benefitted from the initiative.
The Sydney Team and their guests will be attending the prestigious ceremony in Melbourne on November 21st when the winners will be announced.
We wish them luck.
- Friday photo: Taken from our Understanding the Maritime Cyber Threat seminar in Greece on Wednesday. Our new Risk F… https://t.co/kZ38U4sCz7
- Are you up to date with current cyber threats?: https://t.co/0ctoIXRTKR
- Concerns for planning and design quality persist with ambitious draft London Plan. Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, comments… https://t.co/syNwYXEsW9
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/Am1WFdyTEO
- Lessons Learnt: Collision with fishing vessel: https://t.co/Y7vcpsfLab