TT Club have been shortlisted for two Awards
- Date: 15/11/2013
TT Club are finalists at the 18th Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards
Congratulations go to TT Club’s Sydney Team whose loss prevention initiative has been shortlisted for two Awards:
- Safe Transport Award
- Maritime Services Award.
Both nominations have been based on our ‘Port Authority Risk Matrix’ a unique contingency planning model developed to support the mitigation of losses at port.
Please take a look at the full submission along with some compelling quotes from Members and brokers who have benefitted from the initiative.
The Sydney Team and their guests will be attending the prestigious ceremony in Melbourne on November 21st when the winners will be announced.
We wish them luck.
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC