New Chairman and CEO appointments at BLP Insurance
- Date: 30/04/2012
As of the 1st May 2012 BLP has a new Chief Executive Officer and a new Chairman.
Kim Vernau has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of BLP having been Chief Operating Officer since 2008. Kim takes over from Simon Main, who has been BLP's CEO since 2003. Kim joined Thomas Miller in 1986 having completed her qualification as a Barrister and joined BLP in 2008.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z