New Chairman and CEO appointments at BLP Insurance
- Date: 30/04/2012
As of the 1st May 2012 BLP has a new Chief Executive Officer and a new Chairman.
Kim Vernau has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of BLP having been Chief Operating Officer since 2008. Kim takes over from Simon Main, who has been BLP's CEO since 2003. Kim joined Thomas Miller in 1986 having completed her qualification as a Barrister and joined BLP in 2008.
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC