New Chairman and CEO appointments at BLP Insurance
- Date: 30/04/2012
As of the 1st May 2012 BLP has a new Chief Executive Officer and a new Chairman.
Kim Vernau has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of BLP having been Chief Operating Officer since 2008. Kim takes over from Simon Main, who has been BLP's CEO since 2003. Kim joined Thomas Miller in 1986 having completed her qualification as a Barrister and joined BLP in 2008.
- This week's View from the Front is now available to download from our website. Daniel Smith, Investment Analyst, e… https://t.co/iz4B9QZUGB
- Kim Vernau highlights the key points from an interactive discussion for industry peers where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/KQV4UiQRxr
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm