New Chairman and CEO appointments at BLP Insurance
- Date: 30/04/2012
As of the 1st May 2012 BLP has a new Chief Executive Officer and a new Chairman.
Kim Vernau has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of BLP having been Chief Operating Officer since 2008. Kim takes over from Simon Main, who has been BLP's CEO since 2003. Kim joined Thomas Miller in 1986 having completed her qualification as a Barrister and joined BLP in 2008.
- Friday photo: Taken from our Understanding the Maritime Cyber Threat seminar in Greece on Wednesday. Our new Risk F… https://t.co/kZ38U4sCz7
- Are you up to date with current cyber threats?: https://t.co/0ctoIXRTKR
- Concerns for planning and design quality persist with ambitious draft London Plan. Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, comments… https://t.co/syNwYXEsW9
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/Am1WFdyTEO
- Lessons Learnt: Collision with fishing vessel: https://t.co/Y7vcpsfLab