ITIC: Read the latest edition of ITIC's Claims Review
- Date: 28/09/2011
Read the Autumn edition of the ITIC Claims Review, which is published to coincide with the September 2011 meeting of ITIC’s Board of Directors in Genoa, Italy. ITIC periodically publishes a selection of cases recently handled by the Club - twice yearly in the Claims Review and also in The Wire, a publication which is targeted to particular categories of members. This edition provides a general selection of claims ITIC has resolved over the last year. We hope that these case histories will be of interest to Members and also help them to identify potential problems.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z