- Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Paul Trickett as Non-Executive Director
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- ITIC highlights value of diligent debt collection
- Thomas Miller (Isle of Man) Limited Support Wheelchair Athlete Darren Kennish
- TT Club: 'Business development opportunities for brokers afforded by the Middle East'
- BLP: Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- Robin Travis Scholarship 2013
- ITIC warns on costs of US documentary disclosure
- BLP: Buildoffsite Property Assurance Scheme (BOPAS) is being formally launched on 26 March
- ITIC: Read the Spring 2013 edition of ITIC's Claims Review
The TT Club is the international transport and logistics industry’s leading provider of insurance and related risk management services.
Established in 1968 as a mutual association, we now have more than 800 members in 150 countries. Our business represents over 2000 port/terminal businesses and transport and logistics operations and 70% of the world's container fleet. They include:
- the world’s largest shipping lines;
- the busiest ports across the globe;
- the biggest freight forwarders;
- the leading cargo handling terminals; as well as
- smaller companies (some operating only a handful of vehicles).
What is TT insurance?
TT stands for Through Transport and the Club and its insurances have their origins in the early container industry when door-to-door (or "through") transport was a novelty.
We specialise in providing a wide package of insurance for the liabilities and equipment for multi-modal operators, in which we principally include cargo handling facilities, port authorities, ship operators (equipment and liabilities, excluding P&I) and transport and logistics operators.
Why choose the TT Club?
Having developed in step with the multi-modal industry, the TT Club is uniquely placed to help our clients:
- With offices in 20 locations around the world, we are always near to you and your problems
- Our 40 years of experience means that we offer you unparalleled service and expertise, especialy in handling your claims giving you loss prevention advice.
- Being recognised as an independent industry forum means that we have a close ear to the ever changing nature of the industry and can adapt to meet your needs.
- We liaise with national and international trade and government associations, including FIATA, IAPH and ICHCA, again ensuring that your insurance needs are met and helping their members mange their risks.
- Over 90% of Members stay with the TT Club at renewal each year: you will be in good company.
- We work closely with your broker to tailor insurance packages that meet your individual needs.
At TT Club we are confident that with our track record of success (and the figures speak for themselves), we can be of service to you.
For the general benefits of a mutual see What is a Mutual or "Club"?
For more Info
To obtain a definitive idea of the many benefits of membership in the TT Club and discover the outstanding service and knowledge we can bring to bear in being of service to you, please visit the TT Club website.