The leading provider of insurance and related risk management services to the transport and logistics industry.
Protecting the transport and logistics industry
The Club’s ethos is established expertise. We are very proud of our long history, having focused on transport and logistics since we were founded in 1968. Customers include some of the world’s largest shipping lines, busiest ports, biggest logistics operators and freight forwarders, and most significant cargo handling terminals, to companies operating on a smaller scale but whose operations face similar risks.
- A- EXCELLENT - A strong capital position equivalent to A++, the highest rating on the AM Best capital adequacy model
- TT Club has more than 900 members in 150 countries
- 80% - Percentage of the world’s maritime containers insured by TT Club
- 46% - Percentage of insurable interests in the top 100 ports globally
- Experts in liability insurance and loss prevention
The TT Club specialises in providing a wide range of insurance for the liabilities and assets of operators through the supply chain, including ports and terminals, owners and operators of carrying equipment, and transport and logistics operators. The Club also underwrites cargo for all risks.
- Insurance packages for all types of transport and logistics companies
- A network of claims offices providing worldwide support, spanning time zones and offering support in local languages
- Global underwriting expertise
- Providing members with invaluable loss prevention advice
- Providing an independent industry forum to help members keep up with the needs of a fast changing commercial environment
- Liaising with national and international trade and government associations, including FIATA, IAPH and ICHCA and IMO.
Local time: 10:58 | Thursday, 21 June