Understanding the Maritime Cyber Threat seminar in Athens
- Date: 28/03/2018
On Wednesday 21st March representatives from across Thomas Miller namely, UK P&I Club, UK Defence Club, TT Club, ITIC, Thomas Miller Specialty and Hellenic War Risks Club hosted a workshop in Athens on Understanding the Maritime Cyber Threat, as it potentially cuts across all covers. It was also the platform to launch the new Risk Focus: Cyber – Considering threats in the maritime supply chain.
The event was attended by over 90 personnel from the Greek Maritime Community. The evening was introduced by Michael Greenwood of Hellenic War Risks followed by a presentation from crisis managers, NYA, who outlined the current threat trends in the maritime domain. George Devereese of UK P&I Club then chaired an interactive discussion based around a scenario where developing threats brought in all areas of cover offered from across the Thomas Miller Group.
Michael then detailed the relevant coverage aspects, with support from other Thomas Miller representatives. Finally, Cedric Chatteleyn of Thomas Miller Hellas gave real examples of where UKDC had assisted members in cases of cyber fraud. The evening was rounded off by a Q&A session and networking. The workshop was well received by all and prompted a lively debate around a very current issue.
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW