Hurricane Sandy: New Jersey office closed 29th & 30th October
- Date: 29/10/2012
HURRICANE SANDY: New Jersey office closed
Our New Jersey office is closed and executives are working from home due to necessary precautions against the anticipated extreme weather conditions. Executives can be contacted on the after hours or cellphone numbers listed in the Emergency Contacts listing on this website.
Public transport and most major institutions such as New York Stock Exchange have also closed temporarily. Further information about the response to this weather will be published on the Club website as it arises.
Information sources on Hurricane Sandy:
- ITIC's Matthew Offers will be presenting to the Middle East Branch of the ICS on Saturday 6th June, alongside Julie… https://t.co/S6oh0maIAx
- @BullardSophia Thanks for sharing!
- The European Commission (EC) has published its 2019 annual report (dated 19.05.20) on CO2 Emissions from Maritime T… https://t.co/WAgYAvAYcE
- The 2nd in our series on time bars and providing supporting documents concerns a recent court decision which is lik… https://t.co/ifhVfxJJiJ
- "TT Club is concerned that there continues to be such significant reliance on paper-based processes, whether certif… https://t.co/BH3LOXVo67