Hurricane Sandy: New Jersey office closed 29th & 30th October
- Date: 29/10/2012
HURRICANE SANDY: New Jersey office closed
Our New Jersey office is closed and executives are working from home due to necessary precautions against the anticipated extreme weather conditions. Executives can be contacted on the after hours or cellphone numbers listed in the Emergency Contacts listing on this website.
Public transport and most major institutions such as New York Stock Exchange have also closed temporarily. Further information about the response to this weather will be published on the Club website as it arises.
Information sources on Hurricane Sandy:
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd