TMI Expands Business Development Team
- Date: 17/03/2016
Thomas Miller Investment, a member of the 130 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed Christopher Coles as Business Development Executive, to help drive the growth of Thomas Miller Investment’s intermediary and private client propositions.
Christopher was previously Client Servicing Manager at Ashcourt Rowan Asset Management, with responsibility for the firm’s Intermediary and Managed Portfolio Services. Prior to this he worked in Ashcourt Rowan’s Central Paraplanning department.
Bruce Ely-Johnston, Business Development Director at Thomas Miller Investment said:
“This is an exciting time for Thomas Miller Investment as we focus on further improving our levels of client service. Christopher’s hire will assist in bolstering the team, and developing the firm’s client base and network of contacts.
“We look forward to working with Christopher as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment into a leading wealth and investment management firm.”
Christopher Coles added:
“I am very pleased to be joining Thomas Miller Investment at this important time in its development. The company has an excellent reputation, and I look forward to assisting with the expansion of its client base.”
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC