TMI Expands Business Development Team
- Date: 17/03/2016
Thomas Miller Investment, a member of the 130 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed Christopher Coles as Business Development Executive, to help drive the growth of Thomas Miller Investment’s intermediary and private client propositions.
Christopher was previously Client Servicing Manager at Ashcourt Rowan Asset Management, with responsibility for the firm’s Intermediary and Managed Portfolio Services. Prior to this he worked in Ashcourt Rowan’s Central Paraplanning department.
Bruce Ely-Johnston, Business Development Director at Thomas Miller Investment said:
“This is an exciting time for Thomas Miller Investment as we focus on further improving our levels of client service. Christopher’s hire will assist in bolstering the team, and developing the firm’s client base and network of contacts.
“We look forward to working with Christopher as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment into a leading wealth and investment management firm.”
Christopher Coles added:
“I am very pleased to be joining Thomas Miller Investment at this important time in its development. The company has an excellent reputation, and I look forward to assisting with the expansion of its client base.”
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z