TM INVESTMENT - Involvement with CFDG Annual Conference Announced
- Date: 21/04/2010
- Source: TMI website
CFDG Annual Conference
Date: Tuesday, 18th May 2010
Time: 08:30 – 18:00
Event title: “Austerity & Innovation”
Venue: QEII Conference Centre, Westminster SW1
Oliver Boyle (TMI) and Gerald Wiles (CODAL) representing the Thomas Miller group will once again join forces and host an exhibition space at the forthcoming CFDG Annual Conference in May.
This year’s conference has been designed around some of the key strategic and operational issues that Finance Directors will face and some of the innovative strategies that other charities have adopted in order to position themselves optimally on the long road out of recession.
Booking is already brisk for this year’s conference. More than 500 delegates attended the 2009 Annual Conference which has now established itself as one of the major events of the sector calendar. Once again, the event will be held at the Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre for what promises to be one day of great speakers, stimulating presentations, fantastic networking opportunities and an amazing exhibition.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG