TM INVESTMENT - Involvement with CFDG Annual Conference Announced
- Date: 21/04/2010
- Source: TMI website
CFDG Annual Conference
Date: Tuesday, 18th May 2010
Time: 08:30 – 18:00
Event title: “Austerity & Innovation”
Venue: QEII Conference Centre, Westminster SW1
Oliver Boyle (TMI) and Gerald Wiles (CODAL) representing the Thomas Miller group will once again join forces and host an exhibition space at the forthcoming CFDG Annual Conference in May.
This year’s conference has been designed around some of the key strategic and operational issues that Finance Directors will face and some of the innovative strategies that other charities have adopted in order to position themselves optimally on the long road out of recession.
Booking is already brisk for this year’s conference. More than 500 delegates attended the 2009 Annual Conference which has now established itself as one of the major events of the sector calendar. Once again, the event will be held at the Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre for what promises to be one day of great speakers, stimulating presentations, fantastic networking opportunities and an amazing exhibition.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL