Thomas Miller Investment Launches new Alternative Investments Fund
- Date: 10/10/2013
Thomas Miller Investment, a member of the 128 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has launched a new Alternative Investments Fund, which will be managed on a day to day basis by TMI’s Alternatives Research Team which is led by Abi Oladimeji, Head of Investment Strategy and is overseen by the TMI Investment Strategy Committees.
The investment objective of the TMI Alternative Investments Fund is to achieve a return in excess of cash + 3% per annum over rolling three year periods. The fund will target these returns through investment in a portfolio of globally diversified assets which typically exhibit low correlation to equity markets. The fund will allocate to a broad range of asset classes, including specialist debt, infrastructure, private equity, property, insurance linked securities and commodities.
Carolyn Gelling, Head of Collective Investment Funds, Thomas Miller Investment, said: “The TMI Alternative Investments Fund will complement our existing offering while providing investors with both an excellent portfolio diversification tool and the potential for additional return generation within a balanced portfolio.
“For many, the selection of alternative assets poses issues in terms of accessibility, liquidity and concentration risk. The TMI Alternative Investments Fund addresses these concerns by providing investors with exposure to a broad range of alternative asset classes in a single fund solution.”
Shares in the fund are available to persons who qualify as Specialist Investors, for investments above $100,000 or currency equivalent.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC