ITIC: The Wire - Focus on Germany released
- Date: 09/10/2013
ITIC's latest edition of The Wire is now available to read online. This edition is focused on Germany and is written in German.
This issues introduces the Account Executive's responsible for German business, claims examples and a piece written by Dr Tim Schommer of Ince & Co.
The Wire is an e-newsletter which is published and sent to insured members of ITIC and their brokers several times a year, with each issue focusing on a different area for transport industry professionals, including marine, aviation, rail, naval architecture and hydrography. Country specific editions of The Wire are also now produced, with translations often available.
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP