ITIC: The Wire - Focus on Germany released
- Date: 09/10/2013
ITIC's latest edition of The Wire is now available to read online. This edition is focused on Germany and is written in German.
This issues introduces the Account Executive's responsible for German business, claims examples and a piece written by Dr Tim Schommer of Ince & Co.
The Wire is an e-newsletter which is published and sent to insured members of ITIC and their brokers several times a year, with each issue focusing on a different area for transport industry professionals, including marine, aviation, rail, naval architecture and hydrography. Country specific editions of The Wire are also now produced, with translations often available.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL