ITIC: The Wire - Focus on Germany released
- Date: 09/10/2013
ITIC's latest edition of The Wire is now available to read online. This edition is focused on Germany and is written in German.
This issues introduces the Account Executive's responsible for German business, claims examples and a piece written by Dr Tim Schommer of Ince & Co.
The Wire is an e-newsletter which is published and sent to insured members of ITIC and their brokers several times a year, with each issue focusing on a different area for transport industry professionals, including marine, aviation, rail, naval architecture and hydrography. Country specific editions of The Wire are also now produced, with translations often available.
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e