Bodily Injury News - Summer 2015
- Date: 15/06/2015
Bodily Injury News is the bi-annual newsletter of the Thomas Miller Americas’ Bodily Injury Team. The topics it addresses are highly relevant to all our Members worldwide given more than half of the Club’s personal injury claims over $100,000 are brought in the American courts.
Read the latest edition here
Past editions can be found on the UK P&I Club website
To read this on your phone or tablet, download our app! You'll find this and lots more publications from the Thomas Miller Group. Find out more...
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday