Bodily Injury News - Summer 2015
- Date: 15/06/2015
Bodily Injury News is the bi-annual newsletter of the Thomas Miller Americas’ Bodily Injury Team. The topics it addresses are highly relevant to all our Members worldwide given more than half of the Club’s personal injury claims over $100,000 are brought in the American courts.
Read the latest edition here
Past editions can be found on the UK P&I Club website
To read this on your phone or tablet, download our app! You'll find this and lots more publications from the Thomas Miller Group. Find out more...
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL