Bodily Injury News - Summer 2015
- Date: 15/06/2015
Bodily Injury News is the bi-annual newsletter of the Thomas Miller Americas’ Bodily Injury Team. The topics it addresses are highly relevant to all our Members worldwide given more than half of the Club’s personal injury claims over $100,000 are brought in the American courts.
Read the latest edition here
Past editions can be found on the UK P&I Club website
To read this on your phone or tablet, download our app! You'll find this and lots more publications from the Thomas Miller Group. Find out more...
- This week's View from the Front is now available to download from our website. Daniel Smith, Investment Analyst, e… https://t.co/iz4B9QZUGB
- Kim Vernau highlights the key points from an interactive discussion for industry peers where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/KQV4UiQRxr
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm