Bodily Injury News - Summer 2015
- Date: 15/06/2015
Bodily Injury News is the bi-annual newsletter of the Thomas Miller Americas’ Bodily Injury Team. The topics it addresses are highly relevant to all our Members worldwide given more than half of the Club’s personal injury claims over $100,000 are brought in the American courts.
Read the latest edition here
Past editions can be found on the UK P&I Club website
To read this on your phone or tablet, download our app! You'll find this and lots more publications from the Thomas Miller Group. Find out more...
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e