UK P&I Club: Lessons Learnt
- Date: 21/03/2019
- Source: UK P&I Club
The UK Club’s Loss Prevention team combines practical solutions that address Members’ needs and claims experience with research into the wider issues that impact directly on P&I insurance and the Club’s exposure to claims.
Every year, the UK P&I Club deals with thousands of claims using the expertise and experience of its professional claims handlers, ex-seafarers and lawyers. With five decades of research into loss prevention issues the Club has developed a formidable body of technical material on maritime risks. Each month the Loss Prevention team aim to share some of the Club’s claims experience, by looking at real case examples and identifying lessons learnt to help Members avoid similar incidents.
Lessons Learnt reflective learning video series
The video series will focus on a wide variety of P&I risks including personal injury, pollution, cargo claims and navigation incidents.
The latest video below involves a collision between a Tanker and a Bulker.
- On 2 October Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA’s office in… https://t.co/mZ6GG3mkea
- On 2 October 2019, Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA's offi… https://t.co/ZrTB1g2Nku
- Congratulations to all the winners at last night's Women in housing Awards #wih
- With so many professions involved in the construction of new build properties, resolving any mishaps that may occur… https://t.co/q9AI9OmJRT
- Iranian oil tanker hit in 'rocket attack' off coast of Saudi Arabia | World News | Sky News https://t.co/L01kqgZQoO