UK Club Soundings: Sulphur Series 03 - 2020 bunker pricing issues March
- Date: 01/04/2019
- Source: UK Defence Club
Under a time charter, the charterer is usually responsible for fuel and the owner for compliance with MARPOL whereas under a voyage charter an owner would generally be responsible for both. Whilst this should make the position more straightforward, one crucial question will be how best to mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices linked to 2020.
Continue reading UK Defence Club's latest Sulphur Series here.
Learn more about this and other cases by visiting the Insights section of the UK Defence Club's website.
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd