UK Club Soundings: Sulphur Series 03 - 2020 bunker pricing issues March
- Date: 01/04/2019
- Source: UK Defence Club
Under a time charter, the charterer is usually responsible for fuel and the owner for compliance with MARPOL whereas under a voyage charter an owner would generally be responsible for both. Whilst this should make the position more straightforward, one crucial question will be how best to mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices linked to 2020.
Continue reading UK Defence Club's latest Sulphur Series here.
Learn more about this and other cases by visiting the Insights section of the UK Defence Club's website.
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW