News / media
Thomas Miller, the international provider of market leading insurance and professional services, underlined its extremely robust financial position at its first virtual Annual General Meeting at the end of June. Attended by over 100 current and past employees, the board also announced Hugo Wynn-Williams will step down as Chairman of Thomas Miller Holdings in June 2021, but will remain engaged with the business in the newly created role of President.
Thomas Miller manages over $1,000 million of gross written premium for the Transport, Specialty, and Professional Services industries in the mutual, MGA and captive markets. The full 2019 Report and Accounts can...
The situation in Hong Kong has stabilised significantly and the average number of new daily cases is now very low, with several days during the last week seeing no new cases. Therefore, we have decided to reopen our...
As the situation continues to improve in China, our Shanghai office is reopening. The health and wellbeing of our employees and clients remains Thomas Miller’s highest priority. Only those wishing to...
Thomas Miller, the international provider of market leading insurance, professional and investment services, has today announced the appointment of Ross Dennett as Chairman of Thomas Miler (Isle of Man) Limited. Ross...
All enquiries concerning your shareholding should be directed to the Company's Registrar, Link Asset Services. During this challenging time, extra pressure is being put on telephone services. Therefore, to help...
Central to Thomas Miller’s Business Continuity arrangements is our ability to work remotely. Our Shanghai and Hong Kong offices have been able to work from home fully and effectively since the start of the outbreak in...
Bodily Injury News is the bi-annual newsletter of the Thomas Miller Americas’ Bodily Injury (BI) Team.
- In it's bid to digitise terminal procedures, an autonomous container truck is currently being tested at the DUSS co… https://t.co/JcFhE0ftzu
- Ships today are travelling 17.4% slower than before the global financial crisis 12 years ago:… https://t.co/wF26cSYgnd
- As is so often the case, cooperation (and therefore communication!) is noted as the key to not just easing, but end… https://t.co/qLKTS3SSrD
- Finally we have Svilen Rangelov, Co-Founder & CEO of Dronamics, vowing to revolutionise the supply chain with air-b… https://t.co/vVTnvbFb4C
- BIMCO : COVID-19 impacting shipowners ability to comply with EU’s ship recycling regulations >… https://t.co/MaSpeGBuB2