News / media
The UK P&I Club (‘the Club’), one of the leading providers of protection and indemnity insurance, announced today the Board agreed to redeem its $100 million hybrid bond following PRA approval.
The Thomas Miller & Co Shanghai office will be moving on Monday 30 July 2018
In the year that leading international freight insurer TT Club celebrates its 50th anniversary, FIATA’s Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Award (YIFFYA) also passes a significant milestone. The 2018 competition witnesses the 20th year of support and collaboration between TT Club and FIATA. Sponsorship of FIATA’s YIFFYA continues to be a priority for TT Club.
International Transport Intermediaries Club (ITIC) has successfully defended a ship manager against allegations of negligence made by a shipowner following the loss of a lifeboat overboard.
Thomas Miller, the international provider of market leading insurance services, has appointed David Smith as Group Risks & Compliance Director with effect 25 June 2018. Reporting to the Group's Chief Operating Officer, Ann Haugh, David will be responsible for the Thomas Miller risk and compliance framework and will co-ordinate regulatory activity across the Group.
ITIC is the leading provider of professional indemnity insurance to superyacht professionals, insuring more than 100 companies worldwide. The team at ITIC has a thorough understanding of the risks, combined with a high degree of claims experience.
The UK P&I Club has launched 'Investing in a Safer Tomorrow' competition to coincide with its 150th anniversary in 2019.
A comprehensive report into the global container transport industry authored by TT Club and McKinsey.
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday