News / media
On 2 October 2019, Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA’s office in New Jersey.
The Thomas Miller (Americas) Inc, Play for Pink Golf Day took place this week at the Forsgate Country Club in New Jersey and raised a record $250,000, making a total of just under $750k in the four years of the event. 108 players representing a broad spectrum of companies in the maritime community contributed their dollars to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and enjoyed beautiful 25’C late summer temperatures over a gruelling 18 holes.
Two-thirds of the world’s population cannot get access to safe surgery when they need it. As a result, 18 million people die every year from conditions requiring surgery. This is higher than the number who die from TB, malaria and HIV/Aids combined. Mercy Ships is working to tackle this crisis. They operate the largest charity-run hospital ship in the world, delivering free, safe medical care to some of the world’s least-developed countries.
TMKK will operate out of Tokyo and Imabari and has been set up to work alongside and provide valuable support to the UK Club’s Japan branch. TMKK will enhance local resources and aim to streamline the delivery of bespoke claims and advisory services direct to UK Club Members in Japan, as well as to Japanese Members based in Singapore.
Brookes Bell, the leading international multi-disciplinary technical and scientific consultancy serving the marine and energy sectors, announces the acquisition of Associated Petroleum Consultants (APC) for an undisclosed consideration.
In its 13th year, rather than Hanseatic Underwriters being responsible for the annual German P&I ‘Summer Lounge’, it was the team of Thomas Miller Specialty P&I who hosted this year’s event, which saw over 200 guests from all over the industry meet on the banks of the river Elbe.
TT Club continually seeks to understand the risks faced in the transport and logistics industry, providing relevant and targeted loss prevention advice to operators as appropriate. This article focuses on the findings of recent analysis into the risks faced by container terminals.
UK P&I Club, a leading provider of P&I insurance and other services to the international shipping community, announced the winners of its ‘Investing in a Safer Tomorrow’ global maritime competition at the Club’s 150thanniversary Gala at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London on 4 July 2019.
- On 2 October Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA’s office in… https://t.co/mZ6GG3mkea
- On 2 October 2019, Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA's offi… https://t.co/ZrTB1g2Nku
- Congratulations to all the winners at last night's Women in housing Awards #wih
- With so many professions involved in the construction of new build properties, resolving any mishaps that may occur… https://t.co/q9AI9OmJRT
- Iranian oil tanker hit in 'rocket attack' off coast of Saudi Arabia | World News | Sky News https://t.co/L01kqgZQoO