BLP – housing warranty and commercial latent defects insurance
BLP is a construction defects insurance specialist covering commercial, residential and mixed use development in the UK and internationally.
Visit the BLP website at www.blpinsurance.com
Comprehensive latent defects and housing warranty insurance
Thomas Miller owns BLP – Building LifePlans Ltd – provider of the most comprehensive housing warranty insurance and commercial property latent defects insurance. With policies underwritten by an AA rated global insurer, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, BLP’s unique approach is underpinned by an independent technical appraisal aimed at minimising defects right from the design stage.
Commercial, residential and mixed use cover
BLP insurance is backed by a rigorous risk management process that protects the whole construction team as well as the owner, against structural building defects. Policies are available on new buildings and conversions, commercial, residential and mixed use developments. BLP is also a leading resource for ‘whole life cost’ methodology in the UK, providing sophisticated component life cycle and risk management solutions for the construction industry.
- Housing warranty and latent defects insurance, from small housing projects to major commercial developments
- Cover that can be extended to include mechanical and electrical (M&E) and component failure
- The option to transfer all the risks of inherent defects on a project to a single insurance policy that protects the whole construction team
- A unique approach that helps clients to work towards zero defect construction from design to completion
- Whole life cost component life cycle and risk management solutions
BLP understands innovative building techniques.