T: +44 20 7204 2144
Hugo Wynn-Williams – Chairman of Thomas Miller Holdings Ltd., Chairman of Thomas Miller P&I (Europe) Ltd (the Managers of the UK P&I Club).
Hugo joined Thomas Miller in 1978. A member of the Thomas Miller Holdings Board since incorporation in 1999, Hugo was elected Chairman of Thomas Miller Holdings in June 2009 in which capacity he also has oversight of a number of Thomas Miller’s international businesses.
He is also Chairman of the Thomas Miller Agency and Insurance Services division; Thomas Miller Claims Management and a number of other subsidiaries of Thomas Miller.
As Chairman of Thomas Miller Holdings, Hugo leads the TMH Board in the formulation, setting and achievement of the strategic goals and objectives of the TMH Group.
As Chairman of Thomas Miller P&I he provides leadership to, and management of, the Board of the Club liaising between the Board and the Managers alongside the CEO, ensuring it operates effectively achieving its strategic objectives.
- Joined Thomas Miller in 1978 Elected to the partnership in 1989
- Became Chief Executive of UK P&I Club in 2004 to June 2018
- Elected Chairman of Thomas Miller Holdings in 2009
- Became Chairman of Thomas Miller P&I (Europe) in June 2018
- Chairman of the International Group of P&I Clubs from 2016 to 2018
- Professional Qualification: Barrister
- Languages spoken: French