UK P&I / UK Defence Club: Hellas Hilights - Issue 28
This issue includes UK Defence and UK P&I Clubs financials, a report on the 2013 Financial Seminar and the Greek Principals' Dinner. Articles from Bodily Injury Team Member Jana Byron on US Bodily Injury Claims: Exposure to non- US carriers. Rod Lingard gives a summary on the legal and insurance aspects of slow steaming.
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW