UK P&I: Three Club apps make online top 10
- Date: 30/05/2014
Marine Insight online has compiled a top ten list of their recommended most important maritime mobile apps for seafarers. The UK Club is pleased to have three apps, which we have been associated with, on the list.
ILO MLC Pocket Checklist – A Must Have for all Mariners
The ILO MLC pocket checklist was developed by Lloyd's register and the UK Club to assist Members and ships crews' ensure they are compliant with the Maritime Labour Convention 2006. The checklist is an interactive tool, which enables users to view MLC requirements and check off required activities as they are completed. At last count the app had been downloaded over 7500 times.
ISM and ISPS Pocket Checklist – Avoid Ship Detentions
In March 2014, Lloyd’s Register and the Club launched a new ISM & ISPS pocket checklist app. The app enables ships' crews and their managers will be able to view the requirements of ISM & ISPS legislation and check off key activities as and when they are completed. The app is free and available for iOS, and Android devices.
Hazcheck DGL Lite – Information on Dangerous Goods
Hazcheck DGL Lite is a new free mobile app for those that need quick and easy access to IMDG Code information contained in the dangerous goods list.
The Club is committed to finding new methods of supporting out Members and their crew; the use of apps is advancing how we deliver our leading loss prevention programme initiatives.
To learn more about the latest apps from the Club view our apps & social media page here.
Read the top ten list on marineinsight.com
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW