UK P&I Club - Website Refresh
- Date: 27/10/2014
The UK Club website has recently undergone a refresh with a new look homepage and a clearer menu structure. We’ve also introduced a ‘Finances’ section as well as scaling back content on the homepage.
The result is a more direct approach to finding relevant information and accessing the latest updates. The new look site has been launched to coincide with our Board meeting in Tokyo on 27th October and the announcement of the Club’s half year results.
We are committed to providing our Members with the most relevant and most engaging content on a regular basis and we value your comments and views on the Club website. Please email Jenny Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Holly Lacey Freeman (Holly.email@example.com
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK