UK P&I Club - Website Refresh
- Date: 27/10/2014
The UK Club website has recently undergone a refresh with a new look homepage and a clearer menu structure. We’ve also introduced a ‘Finances’ section as well as scaling back content on the homepage.
The result is a more direct approach to finding relevant information and accessing the latest updates. The new look site has been launched to coincide with our Board meeting in Tokyo on 27th October and the announcement of the Club’s half year results.
We are committed to providing our Members with the most relevant and most engaging content on a regular basis and we value your comments and views on the Club website. Please email Jenny Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Holly Lacey Freeman (Holly.email@example.com
- Did you know... these two former shipping containers now form part of an art school? Sitting pride of place at the… https://t.co/DOCnJNC9Q2
- Not only is communication and data sharing key for safety... it could also be integral in reducing carbon emission… https://t.co/utiDOgvy2Y
- Available in both English and Japanese, our Lookout publication aims to help all Members, especially those based in… https://t.co/aO92FgFqIy
- Dubai-based port operator DP WorldWorld Acquires Multipurpose Deep-Sea Marine Terminal in Canada >… https://t.co/VkH4xoAdxf
- As ports around the world and global shipping face significant disruption from the Coronavirus outbreak, our Covid-… https://t.co/PMYidIJcrl