UK P&I Club hosted students from the World Maritime University
- Date: 27/06/2017
On 14th June, UK P&I Club hosted a contingent of graduate students from the World Maritime University (WMU) for a day that included P&I talks, tours of the Lloyds Building and networking.
Claims handlers from across the Syndicates took the time to provide the students with short introductions on various aspects of Club cover and answer any questions they may have. The students, many of whom are sponsored by their Governments to undertake the WMU’s Masters Programme, are coming to the end of a year-long study.
The Club is pleased to again have had the opportunity to host the WMU and wish the students the best of luck in their future endeavours.
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK