UK P&I CLUB - China oil pollution regulations take effect
- Date: 04/05/2010
- Source: UK P&I Club website
The Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Marine Pollution from Ships became effective on 1st March.
Because of the continuing uncertainty regarding the implementation of these we have compiled a special web page of materials and references on the Regulations. A free translation into English of the Regulations has been added to this page as well as a 24 hour service line contact number for China Marine Services for use in the event of difficulties with port entry.
- Thomas Miller staff would like to wish all Club Members & friends a happy & prosperous Chinese New Year - The Year… https://t.co/uj5SlEmcf1
- The Port of Long Beach moved more than 7.6 million twenty-foot equivalent units in 2019, concluding its second-busi… https://t.co/Nb9tubP6jw
- EU funds autonomous ship projects: Two autonomous vessels will be demonstrated for use especially in short sea coas… https://t.co/x1VDs3DE33
- RT @UKPandI:
- Do you believe in "a place for everything, and everything in its place"? So do we. On TM Connect, you'll find every… https://t.co/H0KTOAQox3