UK P&I: Bodily Injury Seminar
- Date: 08/10/2014
On Tuesday 18th September the New Jersey offices hosted the annual Bodily Injury Seminar. The event is now in its 10th year and attracts increasing numbers of attendees from both US and non-US based operators.
The one day seminar focused on recent developments including an update on punitive damages, best practices in investigation of serious injury incidents, procedural differences between arbitration and trials, and responding to adverse jury verdicts. A recap of the day’s events will be published in the Autumn Edition of the BI News.
The luncheon speaker this year was Lindsay Malen, Director Business Development Marine Response Alliance/TITAN Salvage, who presented on the Costa Concordia Salvage team.
The seminar is an opportunity for the Club to share its legal expertise and knowledge with our Members in an engaging and interactive way. The Club also advises members on the latest industry issues through the biannual Bodily Injury News publication. Previous issues are available to download here.
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW