UK P&I: Bodily Injury News - Summer 2014 edition
This summer 2014 edition of BI News covers injuries caused by lifeboat drills, traumatic brain injuries, strategies for dealing with long-term illness claims, PTSD and hidden surprises in towage contracts.
Don't forget to join the team, at our Bodily Injury Seminar on September 18th, at our offices in New Jersey.
The seminar is aimed at both US and non-US based operators, and has attracted increasing numbers of attendees from non-US Members providing an even more varied and rewarding cross-section of maritime and legal expertise.
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK