UK Defence Club Soundings: New LMAA Clauses
- Date: 25/03/2019
- Source: UK Defence Club
The London Maritime Arbitrators Association (‘LMAA’) has recently published a ‘LMAA Arbitration Clause’ and a ‘LMAA Arbitration Notice Clause’. Given the potential importance of issues relating to jurisdiction, these are worth considering.
Continue reading in the latest Soundings from UK Defence Club.
Learn more about this and other cases by visiting the 'Insights' section of the UK Defence Club's website.
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd