UK DC Soundings: Sulphur Series Practical steps
- Date: 28/02/2019
In this edition of UK Defence Club's “Sulphur Series”, the Club looks in more detail at the practical steps that will need to be taken in order to prepare ships without scrubbers for the switchover to low sulphur fuel on 1st January, 2020. The Club also considers how the allocation of responsibilities and costs related to such steps might be dealt with contractually.
Learn more about this and other cases by visiting the 'Insights' section of the UK Defence Club's website.
- Can't decide whether to sell or rent your new property? BLP has you covered either way as our housing warranty insu… https://t.co/czVFSjCrmh
- Last week at the 74th MEPC Summit, the IMO considered a number of matters relating to the 0.5% sulphur cap taking e… https://t.co/MnLbg4JYNI
- The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products is partnering with Circular Ecology & RICS with a seminar on embodie… https://t.co/qaayLNkQjd
- We are just putting the finishing touches to a special edition of ITIC's Wire, which focuses on air charter brokers… https://t.co/cjZRAeL9q9
- Find out more about the history of the Club, our celebrations during 2019 and our plans for a safer tomorrow https://t.co/RPUbhkc4cI
- A M Best reaffirms the Club's A- Rating https://t.co/0hFF07RLzR
- Following a national survey the HomeOwners Alliance spearheads campaign for ‘snagging retention’ so homeowners can… https://t.co/dKwpADXJ51