UK DC Soundings: Sulphur Series Practical steps
- Date: 28/02/2019
In this edition of UK Defence Club's “Sulphur Series”, the Club looks in more detail at the practical steps that will need to be taken in order to prepare ships without scrubbers for the switchover to low sulphur fuel on 1st January, 2020. The Club also considers how the allocation of responsibilities and costs related to such steps might be dealt with contractually.
Learn more about this and other cases by visiting the 'Insights' section of the UK Defence Club's website.
- ITIC's Matthew Offers will be presenting to the Middle East Branch of the ICS on Saturday 6th June, alongside Julie… https://t.co/S6oh0maIAx
- @BullardSophia Thanks for sharing!
- The European Commission (EC) has published its 2019 annual report (dated 19.05.20) on CO2 Emissions from Maritime T… https://t.co/WAgYAvAYcE
- The 2nd in our series on time bars and providing supporting documents concerns a recent court decision which is lik… https://t.co/ifhVfxJJiJ
- "TT Club is concerned that there continues to be such significant reliance on paper-based processes, whether certif… https://t.co/BH3LOXVo67