UK DC Soundings: New Zeland Biofouling
- Date: 22/02/2019
Following the introduction in 2018 of new biofouling regulations for ships visiting New Zealand, Intertanko have now issued practical guidance to owners which addresses and clarifies some of the issues relating to the new requirements. As these relatively stringent new regulations present a number of technical, commercial and practical implications for owners and charterers, Members are recommended to take note of all available guidance and take protective measures to minimise disruption under charterparties.
Learn more about this and other cases by visiting the 'Insights' section on the UK Defence Club website.
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK