UK Club PEME 2014
The Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) programme is the leading loss prevention initiative within the UK P&I Club. Clinics, which are approved under the programme, are held accountable to both the Club and Members for their performance.
The scheme is designed to protect shipowners from claims arising from medical conditions existing prior to employment, and to provide crew with a first rate health check before going to sea. This programme is the most extensive and inclusive system available in the industry and has become a key element in the Club’s loss prevention scheme.
The UK Club PEME Programme has Clinics in 19 Countries with 54 approved clinics.
We have conducted over 300,000 examinations and have over 18 years experience of PEME.
For more information
Shipowners and operators are invited to contact the PEME team to discuss their particular requirements and for information on how to join the scheme.
Tel: +44 20 7204 2417
- Can't decide whether to sell or rent your new property? BLP has you covered either way as our housing warranty insu… https://t.co/czVFSjCrmh
- Last week at the 74th MEPC Summit, the IMO considered a number of matters relating to the 0.5% sulphur cap taking e… https://t.co/MnLbg4JYNI
- The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products is partnering with Circular Ecology & RICS with a seminar on embodie… https://t.co/qaayLNkQjd
- We are just putting the finishing touches to a special edition of ITIC's Wire, which focuses on air charter brokers… https://t.co/cjZRAeL9q9
- Find out more about the history of the Club, our celebrations during 2019 and our plans for a safer tomorrow https://t.co/RPUbhkc4cI
- A M Best reaffirms the Club's A- Rating https://t.co/0hFF07RLzR
- Following a national survey the HomeOwners Alliance spearheads campaign for ‘snagging retention’ so homeowners can… https://t.co/dKwpADXJ51