UK Club Korean Mountain Climb 2017
- Date: 17/10/2017
The 31st UK Club Korean Mountain Climb took place on Saturday 23rd September 2017 on Acha Mountain, located within Eastern Seoul about 13km from city hall. Achasan is one of five mountains that surround the area, incorporating the mountainous terrain surrounding Yongmabong and Magusan mountain. Participants are able to experience the breathtakingly beautiful scenery and the fantastic panoramic view of Seoul, Guri City, and the Han River on the 5.4km trekking course.
The Thomas Miller team consisted of Andrew Jones, the Regional Director for Asia Pacific, DY Kim from the Hong Kong office, and one of the Underwriters for the Region, James Petrie. They were ably supported by the Club’s Representative in Korea, Hyopsung, led by HS Ku and JH Kim Two. We had an excellent turn out of nearly 40 people from our Members and Brokers in the area.
During the well-deserved Korean barbeque lunch everyone received a commemorative gift, with some continuing the celebratory drinks afterwards!
- ITIC's Matthew Offers will be presenting to the Middle East Branch of the ICS on Saturday 6th June, alongside Julie… https://t.co/S6oh0maIAx
- @BullardSophia Thanks for sharing!
- The European Commission (EC) has published its 2019 annual report (dated 19.05.20) on CO2 Emissions from Maritime T… https://t.co/WAgYAvAYcE
- The 2nd in our series on time bars and providing supporting documents concerns a recent court decision which is lik… https://t.co/ifhVfxJJiJ
- "TT Club is concerned that there continues to be such significant reliance on paper-based processes, whether certif… https://t.co/BH3LOXVo67