TT Club: House to House newsletter
- Date: 27/01/2014
House to house (h2h) is TT Club's biannual transport and logistics newsletter. It features topical stories, insurance events, legal updates and loss prevention initiatives to ensure members and brokers are kept fully up to date.
In the January edition we cover the topical issue of the perils of bad packing. We also provide 3 examples of how we handle complex claims and give an overview of our activities in Australia and South America.
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK