TT Club have been shortlisted for two Awards
- Date: 15/11/2013
TT Club are finalists at the 18th Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards
Congratulations go to TT Club’s Sydney Team whose loss prevention initiative has been shortlisted for two Awards:
- Safe Transport Award
- Maritime Services Award.
Both nominations have been based on our ‘Port Authority Risk Matrix’ a unique contingency planning model developed to support the mitigation of losses at port.
Please take a look at the full submission along with some compelling quotes from Members and brokers who have benefitted from the initiative.
The Sydney Team and their guests will be attending the prestigious ceremony in Melbourne on November 21st when the winners will be announced.
We wish them luck.
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK