TT Club appoints Regional Director for Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Date: 04/02/2015
TT Club, the leading international transport, freight and logistics insurance provider, has appointed Kevin King as Regional Director Europe, Middle East and Africa. Based in London, he will be responsible for overseeing Member service and business development across EMEA for the TT Club.
Kevin is a qualified US attorney having joined Thomas Miller in 1996 and has worked across both the TT Club and UK P&I Club operations in their New Jersey, San Francisco and former Houston offices. He joined Thomas Miller’s Americas regional headquarters in New Jersey in 2006 managing the UK P&I Club’s Americas regional claims team and the claims performance of the TT Club’s North American Chassis program.
Kevin replaces Andrew Kemp who has moved across to the UK P&I Club.
Charles Fenton, CEO of the TT Club, said:
“Kevin’s expertise in the management of claims and legal matters and his understanding of the implications for the supply chain industry will be of particular benefit to the Club and its Membership”
- End -
For further details, please contact:
Roddi Vaughan Thomas/ Shelly Durrant/ Chiara Barreca - Broadgate Mainland
+44 (0) 207 726 6111
Notes to editors
The TT Club
The TT Club is the international transport and logistics industry's leading provider of insurance and related risk management services. As a mutual insurer, the TT Club exists to provide its policyholders with benefits, which include specialist underwriting expertise, a world-wide office network providing claims management services, and first class risk management and loss prevention advice.
Customers include some of the world’s largest shipping lines, busiest ports, biggest freight forwarders and cargo handling terminals, to companies operating on a smaller scale but whose operations face similar risks. TT Club specialises in the insurance of Intermodal Operators, NVOCs, Freight Forwarders, Logistics Operators, Marine Terminals, Stevedores, Port Authorities and Ship Operators.
The TT Club is managed by Thomas Miller.
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW