TMI Expands Business Development Team
- Date: 17/03/2016
Thomas Miller Investment, a member of the 130 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed Christopher Coles as Business Development Executive, to help drive the growth of Thomas Miller Investment’s intermediary and private client propositions.
Christopher was previously Client Servicing Manager at Ashcourt Rowan Asset Management, with responsibility for the firm’s Intermediary and Managed Portfolio Services. Prior to this he worked in Ashcourt Rowan’s Central Paraplanning department.
Bruce Ely-Johnston, Business Development Director at Thomas Miller Investment said:
“This is an exciting time for Thomas Miller Investment as we focus on further improving our levels of client service. Christopher’s hire will assist in bolstering the team, and developing the firm’s client base and network of contacts.
“We look forward to working with Christopher as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment into a leading wealth and investment management firm.”
Christopher Coles added:
“I am very pleased to be joining Thomas Miller Investment at this important time in its development. The company has an excellent reputation, and I look forward to assisting with the expansion of its client base.”
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW