TM INVESTMENT - Involvement with CFDG Annual Conference Announced
- Date: 21/04/2010
- Source: TMI website
CFDG Annual Conference
Date: Tuesday, 18th May 2010
Time: 08:30 – 18:00
Event title: “Austerity & Innovation”
Venue: QEII Conference Centre, Westminster SW1
Oliver Boyle (TMI) and Gerald Wiles (CODAL) representing the Thomas Miller group will once again join forces and host an exhibition space at the forthcoming CFDG Annual Conference in May.
This year’s conference has been designed around some of the key strategic and operational issues that Finance Directors will face and some of the innovative strategies that other charities have adopted in order to position themselves optimally on the long road out of recession.
Booking is already brisk for this year’s conference. More than 500 delegates attended the 2009 Annual Conference which has now established itself as one of the major events of the sector calendar. Once again, the event will be held at the Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre for what promises to be one day of great speakers, stimulating presentations, fantastic networking opportunities and an amazing exhibition.
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd