Thomas Miller’s Singapore office celebrates 20th anniversary
- Date: 30/10/2018
Thomas Miller, the international provider of market leading insurance services and the Manager of the UK P&I, UK Defence and TT Clubs, is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its Singapore office.
The anniversary will be marked by a celebratory dinner on 31st October 2018 for members, clients and guests hosted by Hugo Wynn-Williams, Thomas Miller’s Chairman.
The office established in April 1998, was one of the first to be set up in Singapore by any of the Managers of International Group P&I Clubs and has provided claims handling and other insurance advisory services.
Thomas Miller has an extensive network of international offices which enables the delivery of insurance services in clients’ local languages and time zones. In Asia, the Singapore office is currently led by YS Ng who joined at inception, and is supported by Thomas Miller offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Hugo Wynn-Williams, Chairman, Thomas Miller, says: “I take very great pleasure that our commitment to provide locally based insurance services to Singapore and South East Asia has reached this significant milestone.
“Our Singapore office is recognised as the source of first class support and practical solutions to a wide range of client needs, and we have an excellent team in place that has the expertise, experience and energy to meet and exceed expectations. As a result, we have seen growing membership in Singapore, which is testament to the truly outstanding job undertaken by our Singapore team.
“We are committed to providing first class service to our global membership through our regional structure”
Andrew Jones, Thomas Miller Asia Pacific Regional Director, says: “In recent years, Singapore and South East Asia have proved to be a significant growth area for us, and we are determined to reward that support from clients with the strongest possible local office. Thomas Miller has always been committed to providing excellence in the services it offers to clients no matter where they are in the world, and we believe this is best achieved from the same locations as those clients.”
Roland Cross / Jon Atkins – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200 / ThomasMillerGroup@fourbroadgate.com
Notes to editors:
Thomas Miller is an international provider of market leading insurance services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Thomas Miller also manages insurance facilities for all the self-employed barristers in England & Wales, as well as trustees of pension schemes, patent agents and housing associations.
Principal activities include:
- Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutual
- Managing General Agency
- Professional services including legal and technical services, claims and captive management
- Investment management for institutions and private clients
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV